- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- 60 ppm print speed
- 650-sheet standard paper capacity
- 6300-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Standard automatic duplex copying and printing
- 100-sheet reversing document feeder
- Optional wireless connectivity
- Network printing
- Color network scanning
- Mobile printing
- 10.1" color touch panel tilting display
Media settings on your printer determine how much ink will be used. Thinly coated glossy films require less ink, while plain paper soaks in more.
Pages per minute (ppm) is the average print speed for black and white pages only. Actual speed may be different based on the amount of graphics on each page.
Most printers have a paper-out detector. On most dot matrix printers it is a photo diode. If form-fed paper is not aligned correctly (usually on the left side) the diode won't see it.