*** ALL TONERS AND SUPPLIES ARE IN STOCK AT DISCOUNTED PRICING , CALL 888.298.3095.
Printers do not include supplies - toners , drums (where applicable) , printer cables , manuals , consumables , trays (where applicable). Power cables are included. Drivers can be downloaded from the manufacturers website. Please verify that drivers available are compatible with your software on the manufacturers site.
- 4 in 1 printer: print, scan, copy, fax
- Print speed: 30 pages per minute
- 6 line LCD control panel
- Supported media type: Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope
- 15/ 1.6 seconds or less warm-up time from power on/ sleep mode
- First print out time as fast as 5.1 seconds
- Monochrome laser printing
- Automatic 2 sided printing
- 30 sheet automatic document feedetr
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB connectivity
|imageCLASS MF267DW II
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Laser Multifunction Printer
|Display Screen Type
|Standard Input Media Capacity
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)
|Print Color Capability
|Maximum Print Resolution (dpi)
|Plain Paper Print
|Supported Network Protocols
|Maximum Copy Resolution (dpi)
|Optical Resolution (dpi)
|Country of Origin
|Operating System Supported
|First Print Speed
|5.1 Second Monochrome
Printer not working? The printer memory could be full and not getting prints or the prints may be stuck in the print queue. Turn-off the printer, wait a few seconds and turn it back on.
Use a lightly dampened cloth to clean the outside of your laser printer. To clean the inside, use a dry, lint-free cloth to make sure that no liquid enters the inner parts of the printer.
Allow ink to dry completely to avoid smudging. The time will vary based on the ink and paper quality used as well as the temperature and humidity conditions.