- The best way to store paper for copying is in its wrapper. This will prevent it absorbing moisture from the air which would make it damp.
- Paper left in the feed tray of the copier for a long time can dry and curl causing jams.
- Do not store paper on its side as this will allow the edges to start curling.
- The paper which you use in the copier should be the same temperature as the copier machine. Store the paper in the same room as the copier for 24 hours before using it.
Canon ImageRunner Advance 4025 Copier
* Images are for illustration purposes only.