- If you know that you will need to collate or separate your copies, make sure your copier includes a sorter or finisher.
- Do not store paper on its side as this will allow the edges to start curling.
- Do not store paper which you will use in a copier or printer in a damp or moist atmosphere – such as a basement, or near a window or sink.
- The best way to store paper for copying is in its wrapper. This will prevent it absorbing moisture from the air which would make it damp.
Canon ImageRunner Advance 4025 Copier
* Images are for illustration purposes only.