- Look at the cost of consumables for your copier before you buy - this will give you an idea of how much it will cost you to run your copier in the future.
- Do not mix two types of paper in one tray of the copier.
- Do not store paper you are planning to use in a copier or printer in direct sunlight as this will cause it to dry out and fade.
- The number of trays a copier has to hold paper inside and the amount of paper each tray can hold is referred to as "the paper capacity".
Canon ImageRunner Advance 4025 Copier
* Images are for illustration purposes only.