Industry leading color accuracy using world's first 6-color, 96-bit scanning on the HP Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner. The G-4050 captures colors that are 40% more accurate than other scanners, for true-to-the-original scans. The G 4050 has a high capacity adapter to scan up to 16 slides or 30 negatives at once.
- Get superior color accuracy and photo reproduction with 6-color, 96-bit scanningexclusive to HP.
- Enjoy high-definition scans that make beautiful reprints with 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution.
- Preserve crisp text in documents with scans that deliver archival-quality results.
- Edit text from scanned documents and magazinessuch as letters and articlesusing included software.
- Scan up to sixteen 35 mm slides or 30 negative framesand other film sizesusing a built-in adapter.
- Remove dust and scratches at the touch of a buttonwithout the need for software touch-ups.
- Bring old or damaged photos back to life by restoring faded color using included software.
- Remove red-eye and enhance details in dark photos using HP Real Life technologies.
- Enjoy quick, easy scanning of multiple photos, slides or negatives, and then save as separate files.
- Quickly and easily scan, make reprints or copy documents and save images at the touch of a button.
- Easily organize, edit and e-mail photoswithout large file attachmentsusing HP Photosmart software.
- Scan more than just flat items to get surprisingly realistic 3-D scans of books and larger items.
Please call 888.298.3095 to speak to a customer representative.
Use the gray scale or line art option when you scan black and white images.
An easy way to get a feel for any given scanning option is to scan the same image with different settings and compare the results.
Sheet-fed scanners scan a stack of pages in sequence whilst your free to get coffee!
PAYMENT OPTIONS* Images are for illustration purposes only.