- Sheet-fed scanners scan a stack of pages in sequence whilst your free to get coffee!
- Most MFPs are designed for scanning documents and so are best to avoid if you're looking for photo scanning. The few exceptions can be recognized if they feature scanning options that are clearly meant for photos, such as a color restore feature.
- If you're looking for a scanner, your main concern should be the balance of scan quality and ease of use - the scanners that are simplest to use tend to have the lowest quality, unfortunately.
- If your scanner doesn't provide a good quality dust removal feature, removing the dust from your photos with canned air before scanning will take less time than manually removing dust marks with a photo editing program afterwards.
Industry leading color accuracy using world's first 6-color, 96-bit scanning on the HP Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner. The G-4050 captures colors that are 40% more accurate than other scanners, for true-to-the-original scans. The G 4050 has a high capacity adapter to scan up to 16 slides or 30 negatives at once.
- Get superior color accuracy and photo reproduction with 6-color, 96-bit scanningexclusive to HP.
- Enjoy high-definition scans that make beautiful reprints with 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution.
- Preserve crisp text in documents with scans that deliver archival-quality results.
- Edit text from scanned documents and magazinessuch as letters and articlesusing included software.
- Scan up to sixteen 35 mm slides or 30 negative framesand other film sizesusing a built-in adapter.
- Remove dust and scratches at the touch of a buttonwithout the need for software touch-ups.
- Bring old or damaged photos back to life by restoring faded color using included software.
- Remove red-eye and enhance details in dark photos using HP Real Life technologies.
- Enjoy quick, easy scanning of multiple photos, slides or negatives, and then save as separate files.
- Quickly and easily scan, make reprints or copy documents and save images at the touch of a button.
- Easily organize, edit and e-mail photoswithout large file attachmentsusing HP Photosmart software.
- Scan more than just flat items to get surprisingly realistic 3-D scans of books and larger items.