Industry leading color accuracy using world's first 6-color, 96-bit scanning on the HP Scanjet G4050 Photo Scanner. The G-4050 captures colors that are 40% more accurate than other scanners, for true-to-the-original scans. The G 4050 has a high capacity adapter to scan up to 16 slides or 30 negatives at once.
- Get superior color accuracy and photo reproduction with 6-color, 96-bit scanningexclusive to HP.
- Enjoy high-definition scans that make beautiful reprints with 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution.
- Preserve crisp text in documents with scans that deliver archival-quality results.
- Edit text from scanned documents and magazinessuch as letters and articlesusing included software.
- Scan up to sixteen 35 mm slides or 30 negative framesand other film sizesusing a built-in adapter.
- Remove dust and scratches at the touch of a buttonwithout the need for software touch-ups.
- Bring old or damaged photos back to life by restoring faded color using included software.
- Remove red-eye and enhance details in dark photos using HP Real Life technologies.
- Enjoy quick, easy scanning of multiple photos, slides or negatives, and then save as separate files.
- Quickly and easily scan, make reprints or copy documents and save images at the touch of a button.
- Easily organize, edit and e-mail photoswithout large file attachmentsusing HP Photosmart software.
- Scan more than just flat items to get surprisingly realistic 3-D scans of books and larger items.
Please call 888.298.3095 to speak to a customer representative.
Almost anything that speeds up scanning photos (other than buying a faster scanner) lowers the scan quality, so decide the level of quality you want, and then accept the amount of work that comes with it.
Bear in mind that in order to get the best quality, you should scan the original negative rather than the printed photo, if it's available.
If you want to get the best possible quality from your scanner, try out the advanced modes of your scanner.
PAYMENT OPTIONS* Images are for illustration purposes only.