Are you starting a new business? Or is your current office machine on its last legs? One look at the choice of office machines available is enough to make you dizzy. Where do you even start? With a huge range of brands, models, functions, features you have never even heard of and, of course, prices, how do know which one is right for you? What do you need to consider when making your choice?
It is a good idea to start by narrowing down your choice with the basics:
2. What will you be using you machine for? Do you need something that will only copy? Only print? Or will you need something with scan and fax capabilities as well? Remember that you can save office space by using just one machine for all these functions.1. Do you need to print color or will black and white be good enough? Reckon that you will pay more for a color machine and the running costs will also be higher. So do you really need color?
3. Do you need finishing options? Stapling? Folding? Are you making booklets? If you do need any of these features, know that you will be looking at a larger, more expensive range of copiers. These are usually options that you have to add to configure the machine to your needs.
4. What paper size are you going to be dealing with? Are you going to need 11×17 paper size, or will legal size be good enough for you?
5. How many pages will you be printing a month? This will help you narrow down your choice to the correct range of copiers. You don’t want to overwork your machine by getting something that cant handle your workload and you also don’t want to pay more than you have to for something that is really intended for a larger workgroup. Learn more about monthly volume here.
6. And of course there is your budget. When buying a machine, reckon that the price will go up as you add more features and functions to your machine. You also want to take into account the future cost of running your machine.
You should now have narrowed down your choice to the range of machines that you should be looking at.
Still not sure? That’s why we have an expert sales team waiting to help you out. Call Kevin on 888-298-3095 to discuss your options and help you choose the machine that will best suit your needs.